Thursday 29 September 2016

Today I will talk about Germany, which is the country that I want to see the most!


I'd like to study an academic program there about History or Political Science since those are the fields that I like and know. Why in Germany? Well, that's because since I was a teenager I wanted to travel and live in Europe, and I fell in love with this country because of what it has, the landscapes (like its giant forests and the Alps at the south) , the cities, and the history that went through this lands. Actually, it is incredible to see how this nation could stand being divided between two countries for so long time during the XX century and how the traces of those sad times are still visible for example in Berlin (which is the city in the photo): like the pieces of the old wall that divided the city in two, or through demographics -for example in religious beliefs or political opinion- changes radically between the neighbours of the city.

5 comments:

  1. Germany is one of the main places that i want to visit! For me, his historycall heritage and natural landscapes are absolutely a treasure to contemplate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh your expirience is great :o

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had the opportunity to live in Germany for 2 months a while ago. It is a really interesting place. I like the German language.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I hope you can go to Germany, I think it's a very interesting place.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I would love to go to Germany too, I think Europe has so many beautiful places to go, it was so hard to pick just one!

    ReplyDelete