Thursday 15 December 2016

End of the semester and the Best Blog



This semester is the last one of my first year on university studying History, and i feel that it passed really slow, at the point that the first semester feels like years ago. It's been good because I've learn a lot, even when it got me stressed a lot, specially the previous days when I had to deliver the essays to the teachers or the night before of the tests. But anyway, it was a really awesome semester, and hopefully I exempt myself from two classes at this point, but I still have to see the other 5 ones! 


I remember that someone said that I probably wasn't going to survive this first year (and he seriously meant it), but hopefully, if everything goes well with the rest of my cathedras, I think I will proof the opposite! because I'd have approved the whole year in a row, which is kind of hard to believe considering the huge levels of reprobation, specially the first semester.

Enough about me. i want to talk about the best bblogger of the class: Punk with Cheese (Alvaro). His blog is fullfilled with really deep and reflexive statements, the post that I liked the most from him was 'The ones without names'. I mean, almost everyone tried to think about some of the popular persons that we remember as a society (including me), and he was the one who remembered the rest of the society!


So that's what I think: Punkwithchesse has my vote! +1

See you, people! It was awesome to work with all of you! 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the reconognition Nicolas, its really meaning for me, and more thinking that is about what you are studying too. The best wishes in your carrer, i hope that you can keep going on. And if you fail with something, its not the end of the world. Fear to have fear!

    ReplyDelete