Thursday 1 December 2016

My ambition: To Travel

http://www.muztag.es/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/muztag-viajes-a-medida.jpg 


Two of my biggest ambitions which are related together: 1st, to travel to as many places as possible, especially in South America, Europe and the Middle East.  2nd, to move abroad, maybe Germany or Uruguay. I want to fulfill this ambitions because It's what I like the most, meet foreign cultures and people, know their history and ways of living, and try to be part of them to have the whole experience.

I think there are many things which inspired this ambition, one are the travels that my sister has done, she had travelled to Mexico, UK, USA, Turkey, France and many places more, and it is fantastic to hear her trip experiences! The fact that I want to move abroad it was born with the stories that my parents told me of when they lived outside, my dad lived in Argentina when he was 19-20 years old trying to move to the old USSR, while my mom and my biggest brother (then he was a little child) stayed around two years in Venezuela at the age of 22-23 working in a hospital.

It would mean a lot for me to move abroad and see the world, I can't imagine a life staying in the same city the whole life with the same routine always and looking the same panorama. I want to know more people and more lifestyles than just Santiago's routine!

So that's my ambition, I hope I will realize it someday!

4 comments:

  1. I have a ambition very similar to yours. I hope that we cand achieve our own goals soon. While more do you travel, more big is our world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think living abroad is a really enriching experience. In my experience, it really opens your eyes in many ways.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great ambition! My ambition is travel too! I think with this experience you could learn a lot of things.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that you will achieve your purpose , really it is necessary to go out to go to see another reality that is not Santiago

    ReplyDelete