Thursday 24 November 2016

My hobby: Gaming







One of the Hobbies I have and I do the most since I'm a child is playing videogames. I remember that my brothers taught me how to play the old Grand Theft Auto 2 when I was like 5 years old, how to use the mouse and the keyboard and use the computer. Actually, since then I started learning english (but of course, as a child I didnt understood a bit of english, but I knew that pressing the button ''Play Game'' would start it haha). And well, since then I haven't stopped!


I enjoy videogames specially when they have such a deep and awesome story, like the Assassin's Creed 2 that transports the player to the 1500's Florence, in middle of the italian Renaissance and the conflict between the Borgia and the monarchies. Other kind of games I like are global strategy games where you control a whole country, action titles like Battlefield 4 and Medal of Honor, and RPG's (Roleplaying games) like Skyrim and Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic


I consider myself a casual gamer, even when the idea of professional gaming sounds awesome. Actually, once I joined a chilean guild of the action-strategy game World of Tanks and participated in tournaments agaisnt argentinians, mexicans and northamericans guilds, they were fun times even when we had to train strategies and face defeat many, many times agaisnt really big and professional guilds! But as I said again, now I'm not so involved in gaming communities as before.


7 comments:

  1. when I was young I play Age of Empires II. I remember this game with many love <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have that hobbit too. The beautiful of play videogames its like have many lives, many stories, all of them make it by yourself. Student at the day, Hero at the night. GG.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! My user: benitocortez

      Delete
    2. I found a profile that his last connection was about 2249 days ago haha. Add me: Algalica

      Delete
  3. I think games can be very enjoyable but very addictive too so it is good you have it under control :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Finally someone who also likes games, we are legion, but not here hehe

    ReplyDelete